RSS

Special Occasion - Birthday Look

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?

Hello girls! Howdy!

25th August 2011 was my 33th birthday. *grin* It was during Ramadhan, so my husband took me to PICC, Putrajaya for breakfasting cum celebrating my birthday.

It was a special occasion for me, of coz! So i decided to put some makeup on, and matched it with a set of pearl, a present from my dearest husband for my previous birthday.

Here is the nite look for the breakfasting/birthday dinner. It's simple and easy look for you to try out!





PRODUCT USED:

FOR EYES

Bobbi Brown eye hydrating cream
MAC paint pot - Painterly



Too Faced Smokey Eyes Palette - in green (all over lid)
Too Faces Smokey Eyes Palette - in purple (1/3 of the lid)
Bobbi Brown palette - Shimmery Lite Purple (crease)
Bobbi Brown palette - Dark purple (Outer V corner)
MAC eyeshadow - Phloof (highlight the brow bone)

Too Faced Smokey Eyes Collection


Bobbi Brown creamy eye pencil - in Jet
Bobbi Brown Perfect Define Mascara
Bobbi Brown palette - in brown - to define eyebrows
Contact lens - Amethyst by Color Fusion

Bobbi Brown creamy eye pencil - in Jet





FOR FACE

Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream - for face and cheeks
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - #02 Sunny Beige
MAC mineralize Foundation Natural - Medium Light - just for a touch up




FOR LIPS

MAC lipstick - Angel
MAC lipstick - See Sheer


Hope u'll like it!

See ya in my next entry!

Till then... a bientot! Stay gorgeous!
RedBerry


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: