RSS

EOTD - Green and Brown

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?

Hello lovelies! Here is the look that i created quite recently. I cant remember when was it, but it was for our weekend outing. I cant also remember what dress did i wear on that day, but i know it's something casual. So here you go a casual look for you to view - Green and Brown day makeup look!


It's a simple look, not much colors that i used for my eyes and most importantly, it took me just a few minutes to finish it. If you wish to copy this look, come let's have a look at the product i used.

PRODUCT USED:

FOR EYES

IN2IT due eyeshadow in LIME - yellow (all over the lid)
IN2IT duo eyeshadow in LIME - lime green (1/3 of the outer lid)
Bobbi Brown palette - in brown (Outer V corner)
Elianto eyeliner - Black
Bobbi Brown Perfect Define Mascara





FOR FACE

SMASHBOX color correcting foundation primer - ADJUST (in green)
L'Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation - Beige
Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder - #02 Sunny Beige
Bobbi Brown blush - Blushed


FOR LIPS

L'Oreal Color Riche Creme 342 Copper Crystal



Side Note:
If you guys realised, there is a red color vertically across my nose. Yes? It's not the effect of the blush or bronze or something. It's naturally red. It's my birthmark! No kidding!*grin* You can really see it when the weather is either extremely hot or cold. Well, what can i say, in Malaysia, it's summer all year round. So what i did for my makeup is i tried to cover it with corrector/concealer with green in color. Remember, about the color wheel? The red and green are complement to one another? That's how i manage to have it covered, eventho not fully covered, but i manage to make the color looks subtle.

Just something to share with my readers.... that's y i called myself - RedBerry *grin*

See ya in my next EOTD!

Till then... a bientot! Stay gorgeous!
RedBerry

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: