RSS

Bonjour!

Bonjour! Comment allez-vous?

Hey ladies!

Welcome to my first ever beauty blog! At last i have a beauty blog of my own. Yeaayy! I am so excited to share my knowledge about makeup and create my very own SIGNATURE LOOK. As most of you know that i have a big dream to get involve in beauty line. To have my own makeup studio and salon is a dream that i wanna to achieve! It's never too late to learn. Never say never to a dream that we have. Agree? *grin*



This is my second blog and it is specifically dedicated for makeup and beauty. I always have a strong feeling that makeup do wonder for each and every woman. It is an ART that has to be learned and practice. Practice makes perfect, right? *chuckle* So in this blog i will share with you my journey in practicing the ART of makeup.

Let's together discover the magic of makeup!

See ya in my next entry!

Till then... a bientot! STAY GORGEOUS!
RedBerry

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

ibu amin mursyidi said...

marvellous la redberry... mesti follow....

RedBerry said...

Anis kan? Hahhaa nanti kan salah org pulak. Byk nye ur blog.

Anyway, follow me tau! RedBerry takde la terror sgt nak makeup, but i will share with you my journey pasal blaja makeup nih. It's gonna be fun! *grin*

Take care. XOXO RB

H A N S said...

OMG!! x sangka RB mmg btul2 minat bidang ni...go go RB!! loikes ur template! :)

RedBerry said...

Hani thank!!!! Hahahah kalau la Hani tak caya, RB lagiiiiiiiiiiiiii tak caya.

Nanti kita share pasal makeup and beauty kat sni ye.

ibu amin mursyidi said...

betul2.... anis la nih... mana ada banyak... saja tukar nama je tuh... hehe.... anyway, thanks redberry coz share bab make-up kat cni... really luv it...